It Is Time to Learn English And Urdu at the Same Time:


Debit
If you want to know about the new generations of Pakistani in Britain, you need to know that the word 'DEEPSY' is already an international word and they are now trying to learn it. These Pakistani youth may be the first generation in their lifetime that are not yet practicing their customs and ideas. So, if we are going to learn their cultures then it must be in English.

This is a new global language. The Urdu or Sindhi people and British people used to communicate with each other but now there is a gap because of the advanced communication that can be done through the internet. As more people learn English and want to speak the language, there is a big chance that we are going to have the new generation of Urdu speaking Pakistani. So the question is, how do we learn Debit meaning in Urdu and also how do we learn English?

One way to learn English is to teach it to your kids. I think that most of my children are learning English even if their mother was the first to teach it to them. In fact, the Chinese government has recently made a lot of efforts to help its citizens to learn English.

Most of my students are now learning English so much that they no longer want to learn Urdu. There is a very good chance that the government of Pakistan will start teaching English at home. It would be better if we can teach our children both languages together but it will take time and effort on the part of us.

For instance, when I was out in the market and I heard someone call me bank teller, I did not understand and I asked, where is bank teller? So I went out of the bank and went to a bank where the teller was working and I found her sitting behind a desk and I told her the name and I asked her what was the name of the bank. If we could get to know each other then we would all know each other better.

But, it is not that easy to teach your child to speak English and Urdu at the same time. English is a different language. My daughter, for example, has a problem in listening to English so she would rather listen to Urdu or Sindhi than English. She has learnt to speak Urdu since she was little but her native language is not Sindhi.

Sometimes I told her that she is learning to speak English, but not really Urdu. But the irony is that her mother and father are English. Even she is not sure about her mother tongue.

What's the best way to learn English or Urdu? You can learn it as a family or individually. It will be your choice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CURIOUS MEANING IN URDJATB 2020 - THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEB AND ARISTOCRACY:

designation meaning

Compliance Meaning in Urdu 2020: